Final exam RFEI Accounting and analysis of failures 50 GPs.
information about the seller and his items
- Sold: 24
Description Final exam RFEI Accounting and analysis of failures 50 GPs.
Final exam RFEI "Accounting and analysis of failures 50 questions."
Answers to the 50 questions in the form of a table.
A separate file containing all the questions.
Questions for comparison:
1. Select one of the following persons can apply to the court to declare the debtor bankrupt.
a) the competent authorities;
b) employees of the debtor;
c) the debtor himself.
2. Complete the sentence. A bankruptcy case is considering ...
a) The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation;
b) the court of general jurisdiction;
c) the arbitration court.
3. JSC "Light" declared bankrupt by the court and found unable to restore its solvency due to the loss of real capital. What do you call this kind of bankruptcy?
a) real bankruptcy;
b) fictitious bankruptcy;
c) the intentional bankruptcy.
49. At what stage of bankruptcy is possible to conclude the settlement agreement?
a) only at the stage of financial recovery;
b) only at the stage competitive production;
c) at any stage of the bankruptcy case.
50. The reason for bankruptcy is the debtor's inability to meet the demands of the enterprise from the moment of payment within:
a) 2 months;
b) 3 months;
c) 1 year old.
We will be very grateful if you leave your positive feedback after the purchase.
Thank you for choosing us!